- The Pakistani government charged Osama bin Laden’s three wives with illegally entering and living in the country.
- 7 things you should know about Apple’s new iPad.
- Check out part one of the three-part ‘Community’ Web series, ‘Abed’s Master Key.’
- Louis Vutton sicked their lawyers on a University of Pennsylvania Law School study group for using their monogram on a frickin’ poster.
- Pink Floyd was right.
- De Stijl Records is releasing the Poetry Out Loud series (1969-77), “more akin to Animal Collective … than any poetry record you’ve listened to.”
- This is what tap dancing to Major Lazer and Skrillex looks like.
- Nite Jewel’s ‘One Second of Love” is the pop outfit’s title track from their new album, released this week, and its video features a mystical goat.
["A goat eating pizza at La Famiglia on 50th & B'way" via @ReporterLeslie]