Web wrap: Cloud Nothings, naked yoga, and more links
- There’s a naked yoga studio open in Brooklyn. For men only.
- Cloud Nothings, xxxy, and eight other bands you shouldn’t miss at SXSW 2012.
- Twitter buys Posterous.
- Brett Easton Ellis: “Patrick [Bateman’s] ideal threesome: Chris Brown and Rihanna …”
- ‘The Walking Dead’ meets ‘Office Space.’
- Olivia Munn quips about last week’s nude photo scandal. “You can’t even see my penis.”
- Japan’s tsunami anniversary — a year in pictures.
- Why do old people hate the Internet? Short answer: Five percent of American adults still use dialup.
- A behind-the-scenes look at ‘Angry Birds: Space.’
[“McLovin’s middle school photo” via Tabloid Prodigy]
Around the Web