Web wrap: Teenage Carrie Bradshaw, weed-thieving ninjas, and more links
- Politicians have special vision.
- First look: a teenage Carrie Bradshaw in CW’s pilot for ‘Sex and the City’ prequel series ‘The Carrie Diaries.’
- How did Lululemon become a $10 billion yoga empire?
- RIP: Boxing writer Bert Sugar at 75.
- According to his Citysearch account, Don Draper “cannot smoke indoors” at the Morrison Street Bar and “won’t be coming back.”
- A medical marijuana delivery man claims two ninjas attacked him on the job and stole his ganja.
- Photo copiers, riding horses, and a few other things that can apparently make women orgasm.
- The Wanted performs “Glad You Came” at MTV’s spring break pool party in Las Vegas.
- Steve Aoki chucks a cake at a fan’s face in the middle of his set at Ultra.
[“I’m glad he’s off the streets” via The Clearly Dope]