Web wrap: Girlfriendhire.com, Brad Pitt as a kid, and more links
Apr 4, 2012
- TMNT fan art gets political: Newt Gingrich as Krang.
- For $5, Girlfriendhire.com will have a fictitious fembot call and text your sad self. (Spot me $5?)
- When Bashar Al-Assad pulls his troops out of rebel strongholds, what will Syria look like?
- One film critic chimes in on all the other film critics’ recent chime-ins on pirating movies.
- GIF of the day: Reporter accident.
- In 2013, NYC cabs will have charging ports for your cell phones and more leg room.
- “America’s financial disorder, domestic political polarization are but a few indications that the United States is headed for decline.”
- Here’re photos of Brad Pitt when he was a kid.
[image via Rats Off!]