- The Daily What founder Neetzan Zimmerman moves to Gawker, says “the Internet is growing out of memes … It wants to be taken more seriously.”
- All of Stephen Colbert’s lady heroes are men.
- Romney campaign on defensive over equal pay law.
- Is there a such thing as men’s Pinterest?
- Memory lane with Rick Santorum: A frothy mix of greatest hits from his 2012 campaign. Also: seven lessons.
- Some literary projects are taking off on Kickstarter.
- Paging Bobcat Goldthwait and Steven Wright fans: There’s a documentary about the Boston standup scene.
- Simian Mobile Disco’s music video for ‘Seraphim’ tips its hat to those with obsessive-compulsive disorders.
- Bubba Watson to David Letterman: My golf style is “awesome.”
[image via EatLiver]