Web wrap: Obama’s mom jeans, Klouchebags, and more links
- Paging Twitter obsessives: What’s your Klouchebag score?
- The techies behind DeadSocial think of their upstart as “a bit more fun” marriage between social media and the afterlife.
- “Make it all seem spontaneous” and other tips on how to score a threesome.
- General Motors CEO Dan Akerson has a $7.7 million annual salary, and some say he is underpaid.
- Richard Linklater explores more of the Lone Star State’s creepy underbelly in “Bernie.” Here’s the trailer.
- Mom jeans, golf, and nine more reasons that President Obama isn’t as cool as people seem to think he is.
["Pie Hard" via Bowery Boogie]