- As of today, One World Trade Center is considered NYC’s tallest building — so long as you don’t count the Empire State Building’s antennae.
- Washington Post executive editor Ben Bradlee admits to “residual fear in my soul that that isn’t quite straight” about Bob Woodward’s Deep Throat source. Woodward’s response? “That’s Ben.”
- Ohio Senator (and potential GOP veep) Rob Portman wants to know Romney’s and Obama’s financial policy plans.
- Louis Armstrong’s 1971 performance “Red Beans and Rice-ly Yours: Satchmo at the National Press Club,” recorded six months prior to his death, is being released to the public for the first time.
- Blink 182′s Mark Hoppus has a workout video. Sort of.
- A Swedish woman in her forties was taken to a hospital in Helsingborg after her now-arrested boyfriend stabbed her breast implants. Emergency services said her injury was “not life-threatening.”
- Steven Wright on landing his “Half Baked” cameo: “Dave Chappelle was a guest host of a talk show … I don’t even remember the name. I was the guest.”
- How to sidestep paying billions in taxes, according to Apple.
[image via Antic Hay]