- Daniel Rodenburg of Shorty’s Pizza Bus in Tennessee paid a solid tribute to Adam Yauch last weekend.
- Stooges opener The Virgins return with their first recording since 2008.
- A park officer cited Mitt Romney in 1981 for not having a proper boat license during a family vacation. Fucking derelict.
- Also: Romney’s criticism of the U.S. economy under President Obama is a more than a bit of a reach.
- Neneh Cherry covers Madlib in her latest video for the track “Accordion.”
- Tumblr presents its first platform from its own editorial department, a.k.a. Storyboard.
- ICYMI: Eli Manning was on “SNL,” and it was … OK.
["Sexy and you know it" via The Clearly Dope]