- Seattle’s superhero turf war continues.
- “SNL” kills Obama sketch and replaces with “Fox & Friends” spoof, right-wingers go apey.
- Scientists say that yogurt gives men swag.
- Selma Blair returns to the dark, pervy bosom of director Todd Solondz in “Dark Horse.”
- Breaking: Cat drinks from paw.
- Rick Santorum’s Romney endorsement ad debuts on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”
- Senator Scott Brown pleads to “the independent majority” for reelection in Massachusetts.
- Cut Copy returns with a pretty sweet video for “Take Me Over.”
- Texas Rangers’ Josh Hamilton nailed four home runs in last night’s game against Baltimore. Watch ‘em here.
["Chew Bac" via Dave MacDowell Studios]