Web Wrap: Unreleased Foo Fighters tracks, Mitt Romney’s waterski challenge, and more links
- Time magazine is doing their damndest to get us to say something mean about breastfeeding.
- Mitt Romney challenges Obama to a sing-off. Or a waterski-off.
- Tim Tebow changed his dog’s name from Bronco to “Bronx” after being traded by Denver. That’ll show ‘em.
- The ultimate Mother’s Day gift? Saving her life.
- The Hives come back with a new video.
- Today was kind of the worst possible day for Mitt Romney to get outed as a former bully of gays.
- Facebook might release a Facebook smartphone.
- Behold: a major sake-bomb fail.
- Check out two previously unreleased Foo Fighters tracks.
[Image via Gawker]
Around the Web