– David Arquette just had a bar mitzvah. No time like the present.
– In honor of 6/11: 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer.
– Think you’re too old to get in shape? Nope, you aren’t.
– Animal Collective announced a new tour today.
– Could the new pro-gay Republican SuperPAC be a game changer?
– Watch Lady Gaga get whacked in the head with a giant pole.
– Watch totally insane teenagers jumping over subway tracks in Brooklyn.
– Jeb Bush is getting ready for a Romney loss in November.
– Apple announced new skinnier laptops today and a Siri that actually works.
– Jay-Z has a new gig, as spokesman for Duracell Powermat.
Image: Bill Murray and Alice Cooper, chillin, via Reddit.