– Watch an angry customer trash a T-Mobile store.
– Rupert Murdoch is not impressed with Mitt Romney. Murdoch’s beef is over immigration, apparently.
– When his project got cancelled, a newly unemployed developer kept sneaking back into Apple to finish it anyway. That’s dedication.
– A sex site wants to buy the rights to Ted, the bear from Seth MacFarlane’s new movie, to boost its popularity with plushie fetishists.
– As is if you needed 10 more… here are 10 conspiracies on the Tom and Katie divorce.
– Twitter received an order to turn over Occupy Wall Street tweets.
– Santigold released a new video today.
– This rare lizard looks exactly like friggin’ Spiderman.
– The first clip of the final season of “Breaking Bad” hit the web today.
– Dan Rather is reviewing HBO’s “The Newsroom” for Gawker throughout the season. It’s worth reading.
Image: Summertime, via Reddit.