An unsuspecting 3 year-old boy in Southern California snuck into a refrigerator in his grandma’s garage, found some delicious-looking cookies, and did what 3 year-olds do—gorged himself until there was nothing left but a few crumbs as evidence.
What happened to him next is anyone’s guess, but it was probably somewhat similar to the psychedelic boat ride scene in “Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.” The boy’s grandmother has cancer, and these were marijuana cookies prescribed to help with nausea.
Naturally, the boy ended up in the hospital—but the hospital just observed him and sent him home with no damage apparently done. Pot gave this boy the greatest night’s sleep of his young life.
Fox notes “The toddler’s father had seen cookie crumbs in the garage but the family grew concerned only when they couldn’t wake the toddler after more than 16 hours of sleep and realized he had consumed the cookies.”
Of course I’m not advocating that toddlers start doing drugs, that would be crazy. But seriously—when was the last time you slept for 16 hours?