– Watch a woman catch a fish and wind up with a big-ass shark on her pole.
– Gary Oldman reads from R. Kelly’s new autobiography, “Soulcaster.”
– Oh shit you guys: Internet Cat Film Fest kicks off August 30.
– Teenagers tweeted every single lyric from Frank Ocean’s new record “Channel Orange.”
– Moroycycle racer loses count, celebrates one lap too early.
– The House voted to repeal Obamacare for the 31st time today. Dudes, we hear you. Settle down.
– A line-by-line legal analysis of Jay-Z’s “99 Problems.”
– Stuff white people like: Mitt Romney.
Image: Ron Howard’s pic from the “Arrested Development” writing room, via The Daily What.