– Mitt Romney had to pull an ad from YouTube for music copyright infringement. Thankfully this old-timer musical prodigy took to YouTube to provide Romney a new campaign song, free of charge.
– Father of a drunk-driving victim writes a scolding letter to Jason Kidd. Kidd, consider yourself schooled.
– Boston’s mayor is fighting to keep anti-gay Chick-Fil-A out of his city.
– By Friday, pro-James Holmes fan pages had already started popping up on Facebook.
– Fred Willard said the adult movie that caused all the trouble was lousy anyway.
– Rare Amy Winehouse track surfaces on the anniversary of hear death.
– A cheat sheet to help you remember the difference between Bain and Bane.
– Greece’s economy is now smaller than Boston’s.
– Mitt Romney invested millions in firms that pioneered high tech outsourcing. Whoops!
– Jim Henson company and Mike Huckabee in a standoff over Chick-fil-A.
– This movie caused PTSD.
– Is Mitt Romney buying Twitter followers?
Image: Banksy street art at the London Olympics, via Reddit.