– Justin Bieber covers parts of Phish songs. Turns out that the two negatives in fact do not equal a positive.
– What your teacher really thinks of you.
– Did Exxon Mobile pay torturers? Mother Jones investigates.
– As if our popular society was not embarrassing enough, Fox decided that the NFL needed some Gangnam Style. They obviously do not read this column.
– The odd history of TLC(The Learning Channel). Spoiler alert, Extreme Couponing was not what they had in mind when the channel was created in 1972.
– R.E.M. are not a guilty pleasure- they are awesome. (I forgive them for “It’s the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine”)) Here are 10 really good R.E.M. songs.
– The best of Dee Reynolds!
– 9 pieces of furniture that make your work day more fun.
– Sad celebrity divorce of the day.
– Image via
Follow Kevin Camps @kpcamps.