Here are some wiener-dog GIFs to get you through your day
Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes you just want to throw in the proverbial towel, give up, move on, and forget about all of your troubles. Well, if that’s how you feel, you’re in luck today since it is scientifically proven* that wiener-dog GIFs are exactly what’s needed for a person who’s feeling down. There’s just something about those short little legs and sunshiney dispositions that make dachshunds irresistible.
So here you go, a short (ha, see what I did there?) list of weenie-dog joy to get you back in the game, ready to tackle all of life’s challenges.
1. First of all, these wiener dogs are the happiest little swimmers in the world and that needs to be acknowledged.
2. And then there’s this dachshund gettin’ down with his bad self.
3. This little one working extra hard to get into the toy box that is clearly designed for someone with longer legs.
4. The stealthiest weenie around.
5. This pup who clearly realizes just how adorable he is and wants to dance about it.
6. Obviously this cool kid on a skateboard.
7. This mighty hunter.
8. And this wiener dog WHO STEALS THE FIREWORKS AND THEN RUNS AFTER THE BIGGER DOG.
Feeling better? That’s what I thought. So no matter how tough your day is, just remember that those little-legged weirdos are running around this world, being ridiculous, and you’ll feel better about things. Oh, and if that doesn’t work, just feel grateful you’re not around a dog carrying exploding fireworks. That does the trick every time!
*As far as the author is aware, no science has been done on the effect of wiener-dog GIFs on happiness levels, though anecdotal evidence would suggest that no one can look at a wiener dog and feel sad.