Web wrap: Hillary 2016, ‘Game of Thrones’ and more links
- Apple CEO Tim Cook has a 97 percent approval rating since he took over for Steve Jobs.
- The season 2 premiere of ‘Game of Thrones’ was seen by 3.9 million people.
- Bill on Hillary for 2016: ‘If she changes her mind and decides to run, I’ll be happy.’
- Nancy Pelosi on Hillary for 2016: ‘Yes. That would be so exciting.’
- Adam Sandler is apparently going to remake ‘Summer School.’ Remember ‘Summer School?’ The guy who played Chainsaw is on Twitter, FWIW.
- Here’s all 11 minutes, 27 seconds of Willem Dafoe’s screen time in ‘Spider-Man.’
- Everyone knows Jeremy Lin is out for the season, but did the Knicks may have sat on that info until they sold through their season tickets.
- Apparently when you lose your wisdom teeth, you become a wizard?
- Canada killed the penny because it cost them $160 million to keep it in circulation.
[“Awesomely Slutty (and Photoshopped) Hockey Sign” via TNR]