Web wrap: Dog with a Blog, Romney’s fundraising fail, and more links
- Remember Skeletor’s henchman Trapjaw from ‘Masters of the Universe?’ IRL.
- Anders Breivik claims he was acting in self-defense when killing 77 people in Norway last year.
- Bill Cosby chimes in on the Trayvon Martin case.
- Kelsey Grammar’s new tattoo: the name of his fourth wife.
- Mitt Romney is selling seats to his presidential inauguration for $50,000 a piece. In related news, Mitt Romney hasn’t been elected.
- The Disney Channel is spending lots of mullah developing a series called ‘Dog with a Blog.’
- Kate Upton’s busty anti-bullying PSA.
- The Black Keys chow down on BBQ with Anthony Bourdain.
[“Perfect.” via Josh Sternberg]