Web wrap: stiff the IRS, tweet predictions, and more links
- Palin Vs. Romney: Could she have beaten the former governor for the ’12 nomination?
- Winston Churchill: The book store.
- ‘Ghost: The Musical’ relocates from London to Broadway this month, but actor Richard Fleeshman says “the essence of the script is still the same.”
- USA Today columnist Bob Beckel drops the F-bomb on ‘Hannity,’ idiocy ensues.
- Ann Romney on Seamus Gate: “The dog loved it.”
- Vacation photos of GSA’s Jeff Neely and family, courtesy of your tax dollars.
- That Can Be My Next Tweet will predict your forthcoming gibberish.
- Be like Romney: 10 ways to stiff the IRS.
[“Plumber bookshelves” via Hi Consumption]