Known coward Alex Jones strangely quiet about new Sandy Hook revelations
The FBI released more than 1,200 documents related to its investigation of the Sandy Hook shootings Tuesday, in a move that is likely to provide helpful new insights — and, unfortunately, probably more tedious speculation by a certain online dullard.
Revelations about the investigation continue to drip as journalists dive into the information, with assorted revelations that include:
- That shooter Adam Lanza, in ninth grade, received a visit from federal agents after successfully breaching two levels of security in a government computer. “The authorities told her that if her son was that smart, he could have a job with them someday,” one report about the visit reportedly read.
- The kinds of websites shooter Lanza was visiting before the attack.
- Signs that Lanza was in contact with a woman on a “suicide website,” who reportedly told police the mass-murderer wrote that “he was going to kill himself and that it would be on the news.”
- The mother of a gamer who told investigators a man online told her son to “watch the news tomorrow” while they played “Call of Duty.”
- A neighbor who described Lanza’s mother, Nancy Lanza (who was also killed in the attacks) as a “gun nut” who “loved the feeling and power of a gun in her hand.”
- A friend who said Lanza rejected his Asperger’s Syndrome diagnosis and never took his prescribed medication.
All of the documents are publicly available here, though much of the information has been redacted to protect identities and other sensitive information related to the investigation.
Strangely silent on the release, at least so far, is screaming dough-bucket Alex Jones, who has the dubious distinction of being the only media personality classless and stupid enough to imply the shootings — which killed 20 schoolchildren and six staff members — were completely made up.
“Sandy Hook is a synthetic completely fake with actors, in my view, manufactured,” Jones said at the time. “I couldn’t believe it at first. I knew they had actors there, clearly, but I thought they killed some real kids. And it just shows how bold they are, that they clearly used actors.”
To this day, parents of the victims complain of being harassed by “Sandy Hook Truthers,” many of whom were no doubt inspired by Jones’s analysis. Let’s hope this doesn’t mean more bullshit for them.
Might be a good time to troll Alex, though:
Hey @RealAlexJones just wondering why you're a huge dumb coward who won't comment on the Sandy Hook releases today, thanks man
— gr8 caesar's ghost👻 (@ChrisCaesar) October 24, 2017
[screen shot: Infowars]