- Just what Brooklyn needs: A cookbook book fair on the Williamsburg waterfront.
- The man who invented brunch first proposed the idea in an essay from 1895 … because he was hungover.
- Uggie, the dog from ‘The Artist,’ is scheduled to attend the White House Correspondents Dinner.
- The little girl from 1991′s ‘Curly Sue’ is now 30 years old, married and pregnant.
- Will Farrell answers reporter’s cell phone during interview.
- ‘Paper’ Magazine contributor Atisha Paulson moonlights as a server at the Manhattan dining spot Freeman’s. For the last seven years.
- Watch Andy Samberg’s terrible Sarah Palin impression on ‘SNL.’ (Tina Fey wasn’t available.)
- Remember the Texan tourist from last week who told YouTubers how much she hated NYC? She may have changed her mind just a bit after a trip to Central Park.
- RIP, Meatspin.
["Sloth photobomb" via BIOTV]