Web wrap: Rejected Mario outfits, lizards in space, and more links
Mar 15, 2012
- Police officer attacked by girlfriend, injured by Justin Bieber doll.
- Joe Woodward’s biography of Nathanael West “makes a good case for the [writer's] widespread contemporary relevance.”
- After the South: Four ways Mitt Romney can bounce back.
- Chris Gerringer’s Rejected Mario Outfits.
- Watch a woman blast a toddler in the face with a soccer ball.
- Charlize Theron adopts a baby boy named Jackson.
- RIP: Yoda, the chihuahua.
- A rice pudding shop in Soho, Manhattan, embraces racial stereotypes as wall decor, and everyone seems to love it.
- Meanwhile in Russia, scientists are training lizards for a space mission.
["Waffsicles" via Holiday Matinee]