- Woman says she found a feather in her McNuggets.
- Ex-presidential hopeful Rick Perry gets inundated with questions about menstruation on Facebook.
- How many movie titles can you name in this 30-second video quiz?
- Why Seamus-on-the-roof still dogs Mitt Romney: Four theories.
- Darth Maul, made from of a shit-ton of Brisk iced tea, Pepsi, and sriracha sauce packages.
- Tiger Woods’ former swing coach wrote a book on how the American icon was a douche.
- Alicia Keys put her 6,200-square foot SoHo loft on the market for $18 million. She bought it from Lenny Kravitz.
- UCLA kids put together a dubstep video in honor of their co-eds.
- Does Woody Allen’s punim belong on hipster tank tops?
["Dictator email hacks FTW" via Mother Jones]