Web wrap: The Boss chugs a beer, Maxim layoffs, and more links
Mar 30, 2012
- Man wearing a sombrero and boxing glove jumps onto police car.
- Is Rick Santorum the only Republican so far who said he’d run as Romney’s veep?
- Play catch-up on the conservative Supreme Court’s consideration to possibly overturn the Affordable Care Act.
- R.I.P.: Author Harry Crews.
- Spanish soccer star Iker Casillas picked his nose and wiped it on a kid.
- Dubya’s daughters supported President Obama in the 2008 Election.
- You should get to know Rhian Sugden. She’s really good at modeling lingerie.
- High society in Technicolor: photos from this week’s Color Experiment Bash in Chelsea, Manhattan.
- Springsteen caught his breath at last night’s performance in Philadelphia after sitting down and drinking a fan’s beer.
- Maxim Magazine laid off nearly half its staff in response to “corporate restructuring.”
- Gasp! Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana may have broken up.
["This is my favorite photo of George Washington" via The Clearly Dope]