Web Wrap: Cancelled TV shows, a juvenile manifesto, plus: Iggy Pop’s new song
Mar 5, 2013
- In defense of immaturity: a juvenile manifesto.
- YouTube might launch a music subscription service.
- Our boys at HyperVocal spent the entire afternoon compiling 28 TV shows that networks cancelled after airing only one episode.
- Israel Advocate hates boycotts, but hates tipping waitresses even more.
- Jon Stewart is taking a 12-week hiatus from “The Daily Show” to focus on his directorial debut.
- Iggy Pop and the Stooges released a new tune. Take a listen here.
[Photo via Brooklyn Mutt]