A list of all the women alleging sexual assault and misconduct against Donald Trump [updating]
Since The New York Times published a story telling the accounts of two women who allege Donald Trump sexually assaulted them, a flood of women have come forward with similar stories of being violated by the Republican presidential nominee. Each mirror the manner in which Trump himself described his behavior toward women in tapes uncovered by The Washington Post — specifically, that he’ll “just start kissing them” and grab their genitals without their consent.
- Cassandra Searles, Miss Washington 2013, said in a Facebook post that Trump “treated contestants like cattle” as owner of the Miss USA pageant, “continually grabbed [her] ass” and invited her up to his hotel room.
- Jessica Leeds told The New York Times that, while seated next to Trump on an airplane, he suddenly put his hands up her skirt and began groping her. “He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”
- In the same story for The Times, Rachel Crooks said she shared an elevator in 2005 with the future GOP nominee in Trump Tower. After introducing herself, she said Trump kissed her “directly on the mouth.” Days later, he asked her for her number. “It was so inappropriate,” she said. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.”
- Mindy McGillivray told the Palm Beach Post she was working as photographer’s assistant for a shoot with Ray Charles at the Mar-a-Lago estate when Trump grabbed her ass. “I think it’s Ken’s camera bag, that was my first instinct,” she said. “I turn around and there’s Donald. He sort of looked away quickly.”
- An unnamed contestant in the Miss USA 2001 contest told The Guardian that Trump barged into her dressing room while she and another contestant were naked and proceeded to stare at them. “He didn’t walk in and say, ‘Oh, I’m so sorry, I was looking for someone,'” she said. “He walked in, he stood, and he stared. He was doing it because he knew that he could.”
- The Miss USA 2001 contestant’s account mirrors those of
fourfive former Miss Teen USA contestants who said Trump would frequently walk through dressing rooms to gawk at teenage girls as young as 15 while they were naked, telling them “Don’t worry, girls. I’ve seen it all before.”
- People Magazine writer Natasha Stoynoff said she was covering Trump’s first anniversary with his wife Melania in 2005 at the Mar-a-Lago estate when, left alone with Trump after Melania went to change for a photoshoot, the GOP nominee pushed her against a wall and started “forcing his tongue” down her throat. Trump’s butler interrupted the scene, but once he left Trump reportedly told her “You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?” He also reportedly booked the two for a naked massage without telling her he was going to be there.
- Temple Taggart McDowell, former Miss Utah 1997, told NBC News how Trump introduced himself at the pageant by “kissing her directly on the mouth.” He later repeated the action in his New York offices after offering to set Taggart up with modeling contracts. “The New York encounter made one of the chaperones so “uncomfortable” that she advised McDowell not to go into any rooms with Trump alone.”
- Kristen Anderson, who says Trump “slid [his fingers] under her miniskirt, moved up her inner thigh, and touched her vagina through her underwear” at a crowded club in the early 90s. “It was like just to prove that he could do it, and nothing would happen,” she said.
- Summer Zervos, a contestant on season five of “The Apprentice,” described being kissed and groped by Trump when she met him at The Beverly Hills Hotel for a business dinner in 2007.
- Cathy Heller, now 63, was attending a Mother’s Day brunch at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort some time around 1997. She was seated at a large table with her family, and Trump was going around introducing himself to the attendees. When he got to Heller, she claims, “He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips.”
- In a prepared statement, yoga instructor Karena Virginia described how, in 1998, Trump reached out and groped her breast without her consent while she was waiting for a taxi outside the US Open in Flushing, Queens in 1998.
- Porn star Jessica Drake claimed that, in 2006, Trump offered $10,000 to have sex with her and proceeded to hug and kiss her without permission. She was not seeking any form of monetary compensation when he approached her at a golf course in Lake Tahoe.
- Ninni Laaksonen, who won the title of Miss Finland back in 2006, says Trump groped her butt before a taping of “Late Show with David Letterman” in the same year.
As it seems likely that more women will be coming forth with stories about being sexually violated by Trump, this list will be updated.
Note: This list does not include assault and rape allegations against Trump made prior to Wednesday, including accounts from his first wife, Ivana, former business associate Jill Harth, and an unidentified woman who is suing Trump for allegedly raping her when she was 13. Those can be read here: All the rape allegations against Donald Trump that cable news won’t talk about.